Best RN to BSN Online Programs
West Coast University RN to BSN
The West Coast University admission requirements:
- A completed application for admission
- Join in a qualitative admissions interview done by a University Admissions Advisor
- Official transcripts of an accredited bachelor’s degree program
- Complete the admissions requirements
- Complete an enrollment agreement
- Length of the program: the streamlined curriculum up to 84 credit hours
West Coast University Tuition: $18,900.
Classes start per 8 weeks. The students could earn a Certificate of Completion of Sigma Theta Tau International’s Nurse Manager Program. The sample of the courses:
- Principles of Leadership for Healthcare Organizations
- Theoretical Foundations of Nursing Practice
- Issues & Trends in Nursing
West Coast University Acceptance rate :
- Acceptance rate: 100%, which means all applicants are admitted.
South University RN to BSN
The South University admission requirements :
- High school graduation proof which is recognized by the state of residence with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Complete the university-administered placement test in the first session.
- International Baccalaureate Program diploma is accepted as meeting the requirement for high school graduation
- Accredited by CCNE
- Length of program: 180 credits
South University Tuition and fees:
- Drug testing: $35, criminal background check: $75
- MedWise (medical record): $35
- Exam Soft: $65 a year
- Scrubs: $$0/pair
- Clinical supplies/stethoscopes:$100
The South University sample of courses :
- Physical Assessment.
- Community Health
- Nursing Research
South University Acceptance rate ;
- Acceptance rate: 51%, which means 51 area dmitted forevery 100 applicants.
Chamberlain University RN to BSN
The Chamberlain University admission requirements:
- A minimum CGPA of 2.0.
- Alegalized nursing diploma from your institution recognized by the Department of Education.
- An active and unrestricted RN license in the US or in NCSBN jurisdiction area.
- Application completion for admission and an interview with a Chamberlain admission representative.
- Length of program: 16 weeks, 8 weeks each for Session I and II, or 123 credit hours.
Chamberlain University Tuition and fee :
- Nursing Courses: $14,160
- Liberal Art Courses: $590 per credit hour
- Application fee: $60
- Student Service Charge: $160 each session
- Books and Other Supplies: $100 each session
- Course Resource Fee: $50 each course
- Curriculum plan: full time/part time
- CCNE acccredited
Chamberlain University Acceptance rate :
- Acceptance rate : 79 %, which means 79 area dmitted forevery 100 applicants.
The Chamberlain University sample of courses:
- Health Assessment
- Transitions in Professional Nursing
- Collaborative Healthcare
Sacred Heart University RN to BSN
The Sacred Heart University admission requirements:
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5.
- Official transcripts
- Application completion
- Two letters of references from a supervisor and from a peer
- Resume or curriculum Vitae
- Statement of professional goals
- Completion of the interview with an admissions of the faculty representative
- A copy of RN licensure in the state of practice and liability insurance
- Length of program: 120 credit hours, 63 credit hours in general education courses and 57 credit hours with at least 2.8 GPA in the major. CCNE accredited.
- Sacred Heart University Acceptance rate : 79 %, which means 79 area dmitted forevery 100 applicants.
Sacred Heart University Tuition: $670 per credit hour
The Sacred Heart University sample of courses:
- Clinical Leadership Development
- Qualitative and Quantitative measures of care outcome
- Health, wellness and care across various cultures
Ohio University RN to BSN
The Ohio University admission requirements:
- Associate degree or diploma in nursing
- GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Resident with a current and active RN license in New Jersey, Delaware, Ohio, California, Kentucky, Michigan, Florida, Indiana, Pennsylvania or West Virginia. Length of program:120 credit hours
Ohio University Tuition :
$240 per credit hour for Ohio residents and $243 per credit hour for non-residents. Assuming you take the 31 required Nursing Courses, it means your tuition is $7,440 for Ohio residents or $7,533 for non-residents. CCNE accredited.
Ohio University Acceptance rate :
Acceptance rate: 75 %, which means 75 area dmitted forevery 100 applicants.
The Ohio University sample of courses:
- Professional Nursing Practice
- Health Assessment and Promotion
- Community Health Nursing
Ohio University offers general education requirements which are available online each semester. The courses are:
- Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Applied Science and Mathematics
- Humanities and Literature
- Junior-Level Composition
- Fine Arts
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
Eastern Michigan University RN to BSN
The Eastern Michigan University admission requirements:
- Complete the application to the RN to BSN Eastern Michigan University.
You may consult with the EMU Office of Admissions dealing with the procedures, forms, requirements and deadlines.
- An official transcript from educational institution you have graduated from.
- A current, unrestricted RN licensure
- A TOEFL or MELAB score for applicants with English as a second language.
- A minimum GPA of 2.5
- Successful completion of English Composition with 3.0 minimum grade
- A background check by the Verified Credentials.
- Designation of 1st and 2nd options for site preference to have coursework. Length of program: 30 credit hours with as few as 12-24 months.
Eastern Michigan University Tuition:
$9,840 with $35 for application fee. It is the same for the students living in Michigan or other areas. In detail, it is $328 per credit hour or $984 per course.
- Acceptance: 32 second degree students and 80 traditional students
- The courses include:
- Nursing Core Courses
- Capstone Course
A Bachelor of Science in Nursing is your ticket to a more satisfying and higher paying nursing career. Therefore, a lot of nursing jobs require a BSN degree or higher. Try to find out more about the kinds of opportunities available for the best RN to BSN programs. The best thing for the students is to prepare earning a BSN earlier. Therefore, you should complete the prerequisite courses well in High School, such as Biology, Anatomy, or Chemistry.
If you have earned an ADN, start doing research on different schools which provide a BSN. If you have done a BSN, the career path opens widely, and the best way to find out the best nursing career for you is through the internships, which becomes a common requirement for the best RN to BSN programs. Good luck.