The 2018 – 2019 Cheapest RN to BSN Online Programs
The registered nurses (RN) who work in hospital serve different types of patients, from pediatrics to gerontology. Therefore, they need specialization in work with the suffering addictions or finding emergency care. Institute of Medicine states that 80% of registered nurses should earn the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) by before 2020. It means the hospital nurses in hospital should be more capable in caring the patients to reduce mortality and morbidity rates. It is because nurses with higher levels of training will be more vocal in expressing health care improvements needed. Who’s Enrolling in RN to BSN Program?
Another fact from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) states that the needs of BSN is much faster than the industry. The BLS also reports that the increased competition for the healthcare is rapid in recent years. That is to say, nurses with a BSN will have better work experience and the best prospects. Therefore, there is no more better reason for RN to earn BSN. Online RN to BSN Programs Cost ?
To choose an appropriate school nursing program you need to qualify for the following consideration:
- It is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- The courses are designed specifically by the current registered nurses to earn BSN
- It provides online/distance learning
- It has already graduated ab average of at least 10 students/year over five years
- It doesn’t have a significant decrease of the degrees from 2012 to 2016
Although you need the cheapest RN to BSN online programs, you deserve the good schools, too. In this article, the agreement of cheap or affordable tuition is approximately $20,000 a year.
Here are the information of the cheapest RN to BSN online programs but qualified in some well-designed university.
Sentara College of Health Sciences
This college online program helps you study in balance with your work schedule. The classes can be taken which fits your personal and professional schedule.If you choose Sentara COllege of Health Science, it means you choose the exceptional nursing school with 125 years experience. How is the overview of RN to BSN online program in Sentara College? See the details here:
- You need to have Registered Nurse license to apply
- The online program comes on full time and part time schedule
- No more additional patient care clinicals
- Any student from any state are welcomed who participated in NC-SARA
- The tuition is $357 per credit hour with 71 credits in one program. You also need to pay the NCLEX fees ($300), new books ($ 2,175), uniforms ($200).
University of South Florida RN to BSN
Thus is an award-winning institution due to its excellent approach to nursing research and education. The RN to BSN becomes one of the programs with the online program completed by didactic curriculum which can be accessed ny the students. Even the practicums are completed with the local facilities or the student’s place of employment.The student Health Fees are set forth in USF4.0102. The USF tuition and fee regulation is approved by the University Boards of Trustees.