Best RN to BSN Online Programs
Best RN to BSN Online Programs
Finding the best RN to BSN programs might be uneasy because there are many nursing schools offer the program whether it is the traditional degree route or the online one. The RN to BSN program demand increases in size and number due to the linear demand for the trained, professional nurses. The program demand is also because the individuals who have desire to serve others take advantage of the high number of nursing careers and jobs available in struggling job market.
In fact, there are hundreds of nursing schools and nursing programs for you to choose. However, before deciding your choice, you should do research thoroughly to your options. It is to ensure yourself to find the best nursing school programs that fit your money, time and effort. As we know, earning a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is not easy and cheap, especially when you are working nurse with limited time and effort. Therefore, to make it worth it, you should find the best RN to BSN program that has the good quality, accreditation and reputation. Your option also should move up your nursing career so that you have better salary and career advancement in the future.
This article is helpful for you who want to find the Best RN to BSN programs in some nursing schools and what things deal with it.
- Who’s Enrolling in RN to BSN Program?
- How Much Do Online RN to BSN Programs Cost ?
- Best Accredited RN to BSN Online Programs
- The Benefits of Earning Your RN-to-BSN Degree
- How Long Is RN To BSN Program?
List Affordable University RN to BSN Programs – Online RN to BSN Programs Available
Capella University RN to BSN
The Capella University admission requirements:
- Nursing diploma or associate’s degree in nursing (ADN).
- Official transcript which reflects a minimum 2.0 or higher.
- RN license verification and work experience.
- Nonrefundable application fee: $50.
- If there is no eligible credit for transfer, you should complete a university-approved reading and writing assessment.
- SAT and ACT are not required.
FlexPath (accelerated track) admission requirements : High school diploma and 45 transferrable college credits. The recommended GPA is 3.0. The FlexPath costs $9,000 a year with a 9-month length of study.
The Capella University tuition:
$16,200-$23,280 for maximum transfer credits – typical transfer credits. $12,000-$21,000 for accelerated pace – typical pace.
The Capella University sample courses:
- Assessment, Communication, and Collaboration.
- Nursing Leadership and Management.
- Organizational and Systems Management for Quality Outcomes.
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention in Vulnerable and Diverse Populations
- Collaborative Group Process for Nursing Professionals
The Capella University GuidedPath :
It is the extra format offerred by Capella University which is targeted for those who want the fastest structure. The details are:
- – 1 semester credit is equal with 1,5 quarter credit hour
- – There are one to three courses every 10 week quarter based on the quarter system
- – There are weekly assignments and discussion in courseroom
- – You only need to pay what you take and the price varies depends on the courseload and team.
Capella University Acceptance rate :
- Acceptance rate: 100%, which means all applicants are admitted.
Grand Canyon University RN to BSN
The Grand Canyon University admission requirements :
- Courses and HESI A2 Exam
- Pass approved GCU background check
- Submit Level One State of Arizona DPS Finger Print Clearance Card.
- GPA of 3.25 or higher for all prerequisite coursework
- GPA of 3.0 or higher for programmatic coursework.
- Total program credits and course length : 120 credits and 5 weeks. Transfer credits : up to 90 credits. Tuition cost: $470 per credit hour.
Grand Canyon University
: Acceptance rate : which means 57 % are admitted forevery 100 applicants.
The Grand Canyon University sample program core courses:
- Professional Dynamics
- Family-centered Health Promotion
- Health Assessment
The benefits of taking RN to BSN in Grand Canyon University :
- You earn the degree in only 12 months
- The Lopes Credit Evaluation assists you in determining the amount of credits you will transfer to GCU.
- You may earn RN to BSN in 2,5 years as long as you can communicate with your counselor about the fast track option and you can earn both degrees in as few as 30 months.